This APMEXclusive® bullion coin from the Royal Canadian Mint celebrates the Canis lupus, or grey wolf.
Not only does this coin feature new radial design security features, it is also a rarely encountered size, containing 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 30 Silver Howling Wolves coins for a total of 22.5 oz. of Silver.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $2 face value.
- Reverse: Features two Grey Wolves howling at the moon, while weight and purity are listed below.
The 2016 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves coin is the second in the Grey Wolf series, and is minted with a limited availability. By comparison, the mint’s Wildlife Series and Birds of Prey Series each have a mintage of 1 million coins.
Store and protect your MintDirect® tubes by adding an official Monster Box to your order.
MintDirect® tubes are the perfect way to begin your investment in Silver bullion. Add the 2016 Silver Howling Wolves MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
Visit our Howling Wolves page to learn more about this fascinating coin.
To ensure our customers receive only coins that have remained unopened from the Royal Canadian Mint, APMEX has created a process called MintDirect® to guarantee each 3/4 oz Silver Canadian Howling Wolves coin comes directly from sealed Royal Canadian Mint boxes. The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched.
About 30% of the world's population of Grey Wolves is currently found in Canada, though the population extends into the United States. Once hunted to near extinction, Grey Wolves have made a remarkable comeback and now this legend lives in Silver. Join the pack and add this symbol of perseverance to your collection today!
A world leader in producing high-quality coins and bars, the Royal Canadian Mint was founded in 1908 and is responsible for many breathtaking depictions of North America’s natural wonders and wildlife. They are most admired for their iconic Canadian Maple Leaf coin series.