This Key Date 1913-S Barber Quarter has the lowest mintage of the entire series! Missing from most sets, even low grades are highly desirable.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Graded Almost Good-03 by PCGS and encapsulated to protect your investment.
- Mintage of just 40,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1913-S Barber Quarter graded by PCGS to your cart today!