Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
This 1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar is virtually mark-free! Perfect coin for a high grade type set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-67 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features no mintmark indicating it was minted at the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!