The U.S. Mint has employed the latest in digital technology to produce this High Relief Gold coin containing 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold. This issue has the added advantage of being guaranteed a perfect MS-70 Proof Like by PCGS, a top coin grading service.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 Prooflike condition.
- First Strike designation ensures this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of minting.
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty carrying the familiar torch and American flag, surrounded by "Liberty" and "In God We Trust", designed by Justin Kunz.
- Reverse: Paul Balan design featuring an American eagle in flight, gripping an olive branch in its talons, surrounded by "United States of America" above and the weight, purity and face value of $100, which is the highest denomination ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This high-quality design is further enhanced by the PCGS guarantee. Add this certified Gold High Relief coin to your cart today!