The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectable, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metals investors.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- PCGS has graded this Peace Dollar as being in MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features the mint mark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this 1935-S Peace Dollar in your cart today.