This coin is the fourth issue in a five coin series showcasing Canadian adventures. There’s an endless variety of adventures to be found. Every season and every geographical region has something new and exciting to offer.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a black beauty box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A climber hangs from an ice-covered mountainside as he swings his axe overhead and into the ice. The year and face value surround the image.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Capture the thrill of Canadian adventures with this five-coin series, launched monthly from June to October 2015. Add this 1/2 oz Silver Ice Climbing coin to your cart today!