In 1935, the U.S. Mint produced this Silver Half Dollar coin to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Arkansas being admitted as a state. This issue has been graded an MS-66 by PCGS.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Edward Everett Burr and models were prepared by Emily Bates of Arkansas.
- Obverse: Depicts conjoined heads of an Indian Chief from 1836 and an American girl from 1935.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in front of the Arkansas state flag with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Features the Denver mintmark “D” on the obverse to the right of the denomination.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1935-D Arkansas Half Dollar to your cart today!