This 1893-S Morgan Dollar is the key date of the entire Morgan Silver Dollar series, with a mintage of just 100,000 coins. On top of that, this example has been certified in Almost Good-3 condition by NGC, a top coin grading service.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the AG-3 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1893-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!