This coin was issued to commemorate the Tercentenary of the Landing of the Swedes in Delaware sold for $1.75 in 1938 when they were originally issued.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by contest winner Carl L. Schmitz.
- Obverse: Depicts the Old Swede's Church, the first meeting place of these early Swedish settlers.
- Reverse: Features the ship, the Kalmar Nyckel, that carried the settlers to America.
- These coins were authorized in 1936, struck in 1937, and dated 1938 on the reverse and 1936 on the obverse.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1936 Delaware Half Dollar to your cart today!