Collect this exciting coin that was also part of a unique series issued by the Royal Mint to celebrate the life of the UK’s longest-reigning monarch, produced in conjunction with 11 Commonwealth countries.
- Contains 0.75 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A photograph by The Canadian Press featuring Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II reviewing the guard of honor.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This coin is a unique way to celebrate the reign of Queen Elizabeth II. Add this beautiful Silver coin to your cart today!
As the UK’s longest-reigning monarch, Elizabeth II’s unexpected role as queen was undoubtedly shaped by her experiences as a princess during the Second World War. She became the first female member of the Royal Family to become a full-time, active member of the military.
In doing so, she gained a unique perspective on the demands of such service and her personal experiences shaped her role as queen and made the armed forces an important element of her reign.