Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
This Conversation Series by the Royal Canadian Mint highlights Canada’s rich biodiversity and its natural heritage. The second coin in this three-coin series features the cunning and rare grey fox.
- Contains 1/2 kilo (16.075 oz) of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a custom outer box with a certificate of authenticity.
- The coin’s large surface area offers an ideal canvas for a finely detailed engraving, adding further relief and luster to the design.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A full-body portrait of a grey fox standing on a maple bough, capturing the silent intensity of this extremely efficient predator.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With a mintage of only 500 coins, this series is sure to be popular. Add this beautiful 1/2 kilo Proof Silver Grey Fox coin to your cart today!