Low introductory price! With a mintage of only 275, these Proof Gold releases are always gone quickly. Diwali is the most important holiday in India. This coin is so visually appealing that it has already garnered support for coin of the year!
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Extremely limited mintage of just 275 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A diya (clay lamp) at the coin’s center reflects the essence of the Festival of Lights while symbols from the Hindu, Sikh and Jain faiths form a series of rings, the outermost of which is inspired by an inlay from the Taj Mahal but consists of Canadian symbols. Trilliums and Pacific dogwood blossoms represent Toronto and Vancouver.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With an exclusive limited mintage, this Gold coin is a numismatic masterpiece of the highest order and an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your collection today!