The Royal Canadian Mint celebrates one of Canada’s most influential artists of the early twentieth century by recreating details from this famous painting Pine Island, Georgian Bay (1914-1916).
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Limited mintage of just 300 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: An engraved recreation of Tom Thomson’s landscape paintings: a one-ounce 99.99% pure gold coin featuring Pine Island, Georgian Bay (1914-1916). These smaller-scale renditions boast an astonishing amount of detail.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With an exclusive limited mintage, this Gold coin is an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your cart today!