This final coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s six-coin series of 5 oz Silver versions of Canadian circulation coinage features the polar bear design first used on the $2 coin in 1996 and used continuously on Canadian “toonies,” with notable exceptions.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a custom outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of just 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, shown in gold plating.
- Reverse: An adult polar bear standing on a sheet of floating ice, gazing out over the early summer Arctic landscape. The polar bear and ice are gold-plated, as is the raised edge.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Drawing its inspiration from minting itself, this coin makes an exquisite gift, an inspiring introduction to collecting, or an important addition for any collector interested in Canadian coinage. Add this beautifully gilded Silver coin to your cart today!