As the 150th anniversary of Canadian Confederation approaches, this coin addresses the support of two royal “mothers”, Queen Victoria and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, who helped pave the way for national sovereignty.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a custom outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II above the face value.
- Reverse: On the upper left is the cypher used by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, and on the upper right the cypher used by Queen Victoria, each topped with a crown depicted in a style used by each monarch. Below is a wreath of maple leaves with a motto ribbon incorporated into the design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This Silver coin presents a unique way to honor Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth II. Add this 1 oz Silver Historic Reign coin to your cart today!