Catch one of Canada’s most powerful and elusive predators with this finely crafted .9999 fine Silver $100 coin. The cougar is the world’s fourth-largest cat, with populations ranging from central Canada to Patagonia.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A cougar leaping toward its prey. The reverse is engraved with the text “CANADA”, the date “2016”, and the face value of “100 DOLLARS”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This series of coins from the Royal Canadian Mint has been very sought after, and this design is sure to continue the success that collectors have come to expect from the $100 for $100 series. Be sure to add this unique coin to your cart today!