Honoring the reign of Queen Elizabeth II, this set includes 1 of each of the following sizes: 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz Silver coins.
- Contains 1.9 oz .9999 fine Silver.
- Fractional set comes in a burgundy clamshell collector box with black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate.
- Yellow and rose Gold plating on the one-ounce coin adds a beautiful contrast to the Silver while enhancing the precision engraving. The other coins have rose Gold plating on both the reverse and the obverse.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: All five coins feature a reverse design that showcases Canada’s beloved symbol: the iconic maple leaf. Recreating the leaf’s appearance in a natural setting, three different sizes of maple leaves are joined at the stem and gently splay out to fill the entirety of the reverse.
- Each one-ounce coin features edge lettering that reads “LONGEST REIGNING SOVEREIGN / SOUVERAIN AU PLUS LONG RÈGNE”.
The reverse proof finish gives the leaves a beautiful, natural shine against the frosted background. Add this unique 2016 5-Coin Reverse Proof Silver Canadian Maple Leaf set to your cart today!