With an extremely limited mintage of just 388 coins, this APMEXclusive® Proof Gold Ultra High Relief coin celebrates the Year of the Goat in the most beautiful way possible, with an inset background that gives the design even more appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Comes in a wooden box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Adult male goat standing on a ridge in a stylized mountain scene. The Chinese character for ‘goat’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Goat’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This unique certified ultra high relief coin showcases the beauty of this design in even greater detail. Add this 1 oz Year of the Goat Gold coin to your cart today!