With a limited mintage of 27,000 coins, these are very difficult to find and have been extremely popular.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 27,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Displays a color-enhanced broadleaf maple (or Oregon maple), common in British Columbia.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Known as the broadleaf maple, Oregon maple or the bigleaf maple, this majestic tree can be found throughout the southwestern region of British Columbia. Native Americans used the bigleafs' wood and bark to make numerous implements.
This unique coin is perfect for any collection. Add this 2005 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Colored Broadleaf Maple coin to your cart today!