This 1899 Morgan Silver Dollar has a mintage of only 330,000 coins and is graded by NGC as being in MS-63 Proof-Like condition. Proof-Like coins come from the first few strikes of new dies giving them sharper details and reflective backgrounds.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1899 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!