Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
The Series 1928-C was issued by only 2 districts in this denomination. Just over 1.4 million originally printed makes this issue highly sought after by collectors!
- These $20 FRNs were issued beginning in early 1932.
- Housed in Mylar currency sleeve by PMG.
- Above average circulated notes from series 1928-C in Very Fine-25 condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
This note has the light green seal and serial numbers, which are sought after by collectors. Only printed for the Chicago and San Francisco districts, less than 5 million notes were printed, making this an elusive issue. Add this nice collector's item to your cart today!
Scarce signature combo of Woods/Mills—Friedberg #2053-L.
This note was the last Federal Reserve Note to have the Gold clause in their redemption wording which states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried this redemption!