Once every year, Monnaie de Paris pairs up with a luxurious French company to release an Excellence series. This year Monnaie de Paris has paired with Sèvres - Cité de la Céramique, a porcelain manufacturer founded in 1740.
These intricate coins were produced in tribute to Sèvres’ beautiful designs and tradition. Be one of the few to own one of these Elite 99 mintage coins!
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Maire-Antoinette, recapturing Sèvres' design created for Louis XVI with the year 2015 placed in the lower part of the frieze.
- Reverse: Depicts the face value of the coin surrounded by a beautiful "Attributs des petits repas" Sèvres design.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
- Denomination: 500 Euros.
A low mintage of just 99 coins adds tremendous collector appeal to this exquisite design! Add this stunning 2015 5 oz Proof Gold €500 Excellence Series coin to your cart today.