This is a very nice original coin with a minimal amount of contact marks. This 1875 Twenty Cent Piece is in Very Fine condition.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Contains .1447 oz of Silver.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features an adaptation of Christian Gobrecht's Seated Liberty design; Lady Liberty is sitting holding a shield and a pole with a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
- Mintage of 39,700 coins.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1875 Twenty Cent Piece to your order today!