In 2015, Monnaie de Paris paired with Sèvres - Cité de la Céramique, a French porcelain manufacturer founded in 1740, to pay tribute to Sèvres’ beautiful designs and tradition. Be one of the few to own one of these elite 500 mintage coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Maire Antoinette on ceramic, recapturing Sèvres' design created for Louis XVI, with the year 2015 placed in the lower part of the frieze.
- Reverse: Depicts the face value of the coin surrounded by a beautiful "Attributs des petits repas" Sèvres design.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
A low mintage of just 500 coins adds tremendous collector appeal to this exquisite design! Add this stunning 2015 1 oz Proof Gold €200 Excellence Series coin to your cart today!