Each year, Monnaie de Paris pairs up with a luxurious French company to release a unique Excellence series. In 2015, Monnaie de Paris paired with Sèvres - Cité de la Céramique, a porcelain manufacturer founded in 1740.
These intricate coins were produced in tribute to Sèvres’ beautiful designs and tradition. Be one of the few to own one of these elite low mintage coins!
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Maire Antoinette, recapturing Sèvres' design created for Louis XVI, with the year 2015 placed in the lower part of the frieze.
- Reverse: Depicts the face value of the coin surrounded by a beautiful "Attributs des petits repas" Sèvres design.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
A low mintage of just 1,000 coins adds tremendous collector appeal to this exquisite design! Add this stunning 2015 1/4 oz Proof Gold €50 Excellence Series coin to your cart today.