Once every year, Monnaie de Paris pairs up with a luxurious French company to release an Excellence series. This year Monnaie de Paris has paired with Sèvres - Cité de la Céramique, a porcelain manufacturer founded in 1740.
These intricate coins were produced in tribute to Sèvres’ beautiful designs and tradition.
- Contains .643 oz of Silver.
- Each coin comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Elite 10,000 mintage coins .
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Maire-Antoinette on ceramic, recapturing Sèvres' design created for Louis XVI with the year 2015 placed in the lower part of the frieze.
- Reverse: Depicts the face value of the coin surrounded by a beautiful "Attributs des petits repas" Sèvres design.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
- Denomination: 10 euros.
A low mintage of just 10,000 coins adds tremendous collector appeal to this exquisite design! Add this stunning 2015 €10 Silver Excellence Series Proof coin to your cart today.