This stunning .9999 fine Gold coin honors the Year of the Monkey, celebrated by the Chinese for its symbolic properties of cleverness, courage and resourcefulness. The monkey is believed to signify a year of harmony and financial prosperity.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value encircled by depictions of the 12 signs and moon phases of the Chinese Zodiac.
- Reverse: Features a nimble monkey climbing among the branches of a flowering tree and the Chinese character for 'monkey' surrounded by the date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is uniquely suited for both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike. Add the 2016 Lunar Year of the Monkey Coin to your cart today!