As low as $28.99 per coin over spot!
In Chinese culture, the monkey is believed to signify a year of harmony and financial prosperity. This stunning .9999 fine Gold coin celebrates 2016 as the Year of the Monkey.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value encircled by depictions of the 12 signs and moon phases of the Chinese Zodiac.
- Reverse: Features a nimble monkey climbing among the branches of a flowering tree and the Chinese character for 'monkey' surrounded by the date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is uniquely suited for both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike! Add the 2016 Lunar Year of the Monkey Coin to your cart today!