The cozy delight of sweet treats is a hallmark of the winter holidays. This finely crafted .9999 fine Silver coin captures the joy of a holiday classic: the gingerbread man. Many in the $20 for $20 series have sold out and have remained popular over time.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is festively packaged in a full-color certificate booklet featuring a gingerbread house in a candy-filled winter wonderland setting.
- Limited mintage of 200,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A smiling gingerbread man sliding down a snowy hillside holding a big candy cane in his left hand. The tree-lined hilltop rises above him and snow seems to spray out before him, lending exceptional depth and movement.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The Dollar for Dollar series from RCM has been extraordinarily popular, and this coin is expected to continue to add to that legacy. Add this 1/4 oz Silver Gingerbread man coin to your cart today!