Home to some of the world’s most stunning and unique mountain ranges, Canada is bounded by mountainous regions across much of the eastern, western and northern boundaries of its landmass. These mountains are subjects of the newest Dollar for Dollar coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 25,000 coins, making this coin sure to be sought after by collectors.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A circular collage of iconic plants, animals, landscapes and activities found in mountainous regions.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Be sure to add this unique 2 oz Silver Rugged Mountains coin to your cart today!
This series of coins from the Royal Canadian Mint has been highly sought after, and this design is sure to continue the success that collectors have come to expect from the Dollar for Dollar series.
The circular design invites the viewer to rotate the coin and admire the intricate vignettes of plant and animal species, various mountain ranges, and human alpine sports and activities. Centered around a bunch berry blossom encircled by a bouquet of wildflowers, grasses, ferns and toadstools. The striking design features a fox, cougar, golden eagle, mountain goat, marmot, pica, chickadee, elk and big-horned sheep alongside mountain climbers, a snowboarder, a mountain biker, an alpine cabin, a mountain stream and more.