A population of only 8 coins at this level adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 92.5% Silver and 7.5% copper.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect PF-69 UCAM condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the “1990” date.
- Reverse: The stunning White Cockatoo perched on a branch with it's wings in full span along with the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your White Cockatoo coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all! Add the $10 White Cockatoo coin to your cart today!