As low as $2.19 per coin over spot!
This 2016 Silver Austrian Philharmonic 500-coin Monster Box is sealed as issued directly from the Austrian Mint. These elegant coins appeal to investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and .999 fine purity.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The Monster Box contains 25 tubes with 20 coins each.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Monster Boxes are an efficient way of adding larger amounts of Silver to your holdings with just one purchase. Add the 2016 Silver Austrian Philharmonic Monster Box to your cart today!
On February 1, 2008, a 1 oz Silver version of the coin was issued. The Silver Philharmonics feature the same designs found on the Gold Philharmonics and are made of .999 fine Silver. The Austrian Mint decided to further expand their Philharmonic line with a 1 oz Platinum coin in 2016. The Platinum Philharmonic kept the same design as the Gold and Silver Philharmonics and is made from .9995 fine Platinum.
For the 15th anniversary of the Vienna Philharmonic Gold bullion coin in 2004, the Austrian Mint created a 1,000 oz version with a face value of €100,000. The "Big Phil" coin contains 31.103 kg of .9999 fine Gold. For the 20th anniversary, the Austrian Mint created a 20 oz .9999 fine Gold Philharmonic coin. On the 25th anniversary, the Austrian Mint introduced a new size in the series with the 1/25 oz .9999 fine Gold Philharmonic coin that is a permanent size for the series.