In Ancient Egypt, the scarab was seen as the epitome of divinity. Produced from Precious Metals and gemstones, these sacred beetles were popular talismans, sometimes used as currency. This .999 fine Silver coin includes real amber, adding further beauty.
- Each coin contains .562 oz .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage limited to just 500 coins.
- Decorated with natural amber, symbolizing the sun.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and $1 denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of the scarab beetle with a natural amber insert in front of the scarab.
This unique coin would make a great gift idea. Add this Silver Natural Amber Scarab Beetle coin to your cart today!