Each of these APMEXclusive® 2 oz Silver New Jerusalem coins has a mintage of just 1,499 and features an impressive high-relief, rimless design. New Jerusalem is the final release in the 2015 six coin series of iconic Biblical scenes.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Revelations 21:1-4, in which John describes the new holy city as shown to him by God.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Inspired by Gustave Doré's illustration of "The New Jerusalem" depicting an angel showing John the new holy city, which is described as the ultimate Promised Land.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's "The New Jerusalem", showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver New Jerusalem coin to your cart today!