Captain's log, stardate 50984.3. The Perth Mint releases a Proof Silver coin set to honor the Star Trek: Enterprise NX-01 series. This 2-coin set features colorized depictions of the Enterprise NX-01 and Captain Jonathan Archer.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver with a total of two oz. of Silver in this set.
- Comes in a replica Star Trek transporter which lights up when the lid is open, inside a custom display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and date of issue.
- Reverse of Captain Archer Coin: Depicts a color image of Scott Bakula as Captain Jonathan Archer as he appeared in Star Trek: Enterprise, against a representation of the Enterprise NX-01 and the inscription "CAPTAIN JONATHAN ARCHER". The design also includes The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark, and the coin’s weight and fineness.
- Reverse of the Enterprise Coin: Portrays a color image of the Enterprise NX-01 flying over planets, as it appeared in the television series Star Trek: Enterprise. The design includes the inscription "STAR TREK ENTERPRISE ENTERPRISE NX-01", The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark, and the coin’s weight and fineness.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Tuvalu government.
This Silver coin set is ideal for any Star Trek fan or collector. Add this highly collectible 1 oz Star Trek Silver 2-Coin proof set to your cart today!
Star Trek: Enterprise is set at the beginning of the Star Trek series timeline and follows the 22nd century adventures of Captain Jonathan Archer aboard the Enterprise NX-01 during the early days of interstellar travel.
Since its debut, Star Trek has developed into a cultural phenomenon with a range of spinoff television series and a number of feature films being released over the past five decades. The series explored a variety of societal themes and issues including a Utopian society, war and peace, imperialism, economics, racial equality, religion, human rights, feminism and the role of technology.