These .99999 fine Gold coins from the mint are very rare and have low mintages of at or less than only 2,000 coins!
- Contains 1.2232 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Comes encapsulated and packaged in a golden colored box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The Lady's Slipper (an orchid), adopted as the provincial floral emblem of Prince Edward Island in 1947, is depicted. This flower derives its name from the shape of its petals which form a pouch similar to a slipper.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 1999 Proof Gold Lady's Slipper coin to your cart today!