Thirty years after the box office success of Back to the Future, The Perth Mint is excited to present the 2015 Back to the Future 1 oz Proof Silver coin complete in a DeLorean presentation box.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of just 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2015 year-date.
- Reverse: Features an image of the DeLorean DMC-12 sports car from Back to the Future surrounded by lightning bolts, with the Hill Valley Courthouse in the background. The coin’s weight and fineness also appear.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Colorized Back to the Future coin to your cart today!
From the Academy Award-winning filmmakers Robert Zemeckis and Steven Spielberg comes Back to the Future - the original, ground-breaking adventure released in July 1985 that sparked one of the most successful trilogies ever! When teenager Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) is blasted to 1955 in the DeLorean time machine created by the eccentric Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd), he finds himself mixed up in a time-shattering chain reaction that could vaporize his future - and leave him trapped in the past.
Powered by innovative special effects, unforgettable songs and non-stop action, Back to the Future is an unrivaled adventure that stands the test of time.