This 2016 Year of the Monkey coin from Perth Mint has been graded PF-69 by NGC and one of the first 500 struck. Featuring a one-of-a-kind design in .999 fine Silver, these Silver Lunar coins provide interest for investors and collectors alike.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 (1 of the 1st of 500) condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult monkey with a baby monkey holding a peach, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for "monkey" and the inscription "Year of the Monkey" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Monkey coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular graded 2016 1 oz Silver Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious and adventurous.