This 1852 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been certified as AU-58 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- Population of 361 coins at this grade level with 125 graded higher.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Certified by NGC as AU-58 ensuring its authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect and display your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!