These rounds were produced in the early 1980s as part of a series that featured ten different rounds depicting acts of freedom. These rounds are a great way to show American Pride, while diversifying your investment portfolio.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 rounds will come in a plastic tube. Individual rounds will come in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Design you receive will be random and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Reverse: Johnson Matthey name and logo along with the weight and purity of the round.
- Secondary market rounds may have lavender toning, light contact marks, or spots.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These rounds are no longer being made, making them increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition (these coins may contain contact marks). Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!