Each of these beautiful Silver coins minted by the Bank of Russia come to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, allowing the well-known design to shine through. Each coin contains 1 oz of Silver, making it an ideal investment piece.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Featured in the center is the double-headed eagle, a famous official emblem of the Bank of Russia, surrounded by "Bank of Russia" and the face value, both written in Russian.
- Reverse: Depicts the image of Saint George victoriously slaying a dragon while riding on horseback.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Protect and display your Saint George the Victorious coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz Silver content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2015 Russia 1 oz Silver 3 Ruble Saint George the Victorious coin to your cart today!