These coins feature a yearly changing design. The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the perfect MS-70 grade from PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 First Strike condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2015.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda munching on bamboo, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this perfect 70 Silver Panda to your cart today!
Notably different for 2015 is the absence of the weight and purity listed on the reverse. Despite this, each coin will still contain 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Silver Pandas. Shop Silver Pandas and learn how to build your investment strategy.