This 1928 $20 Gold Certificate is a solid Very Fine with no major distractions. These small size Gold notes have really increased in popularity over the last several years.
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Solid Very Fine with no major distractions.
- Face: Portrait of Andrew Jackson with "The United States of America" above and "Twenty Dollars" below.
- Back: Image of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. These notes are always desirable for their Gold seal and serial numbers. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2402.