This solid-date roll of 20 Silver 1961 Philadelphia mint Franklin Half Dollars contains all Brilliant Uncirculated coins.
- Approximately 7.23 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or plastic tube.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- All coins are dated 1961.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 face value rolls of Brilliant Uncirculated 90% Silver Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.