Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
As many people know all too well, there are few displays of nature’s unpredictability quite like a mid-winter freeze. This weather phenomenon may be treacherous as it transforms roads and fields into veritable skating rinks, but this icy veneer also adds an indisputable beauty to the winter landscape. With this fine Silver coin, the Royal Canadian Mint captures nature’s beauty and resilience in the aftermath of an icy mid-winter freeze.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Three evening grosbeaks as they move along ice-covered branches. Selective color allows for the birds, and berries in the foreground to stand out from the engraved countryside in the background, while the addition of high gloss overlay recreated the glistening ice veneer of a winter freeze.
- Beautiful color faithfully recreates the birds and berries in a foreground that is teeming with life against the stillness of the frozen countryside in the engraved background.
Celebrate the holiday season by adding this spectacular keepsake coin to your cart today!