The second in a series of four beautifully colored coins which celebrates the awe-inspiring Lake Magog, British Columbia’s Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park and the landscape of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: An artistic rendering of Lake Magog, located in Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park. Playing on the light and shadows cast by the early morning sun, the artist’s brush strokes capture the landscape’s many contrasts, as rendered by finely detailed engraving. In the background, the famous, pyramid-like shape of Mount Assiniboine looms over the lake and its glacier base.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Located in British Columbia, beautiful Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park evokes majestic images of soaring mountains, glacial peaks, pristine lakes and fields of alpine wildflowers. Add this 1 oz Silver Canadian Landscape The Lake coin to your cart today!