This 1 oz Silver coin, part of the Royal Canadian Mint's Grizzly Series depicting different scenes in the life of a grizzly bear, features bears clashing.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a custom outer box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Tree-covered mountains and glacial peaks form a serene backdrop for this tension-filled scene. Showcasing the intensity of a confrontation between two male grizzlies during mating season, the design captures the bears’ long fur and their aggressive body language, even capturing the excess saliva that is produced in their agitated state.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Part of a Grizzly Bear series that includes 4 Silver coins, 1 Gold coin and 1 Platinum coin, with each one drawing the viewer into the grizzly bear’s way of life in the Canadian wilderness. With impeccable precision, beautiful edge lettering indicates the coin’s metal weight.
The Royal Canadian Mint is known for producing beautiful Silver coins depicting the country's wildlife and this release is no different. Add this 1 oz Silver Grizzly coin to your cart today!
This finely detailed coin depicts a touching portrait of the bond that exists within a family of grizzly bears. With the mountains of western Canada serving as a backdrop, a female grizzly bear is lying in the grass on a warm summer day; her expression is a touching one that is filled with maternal love and attentive devotion to her brood. One cub playfully stands on its mother’s hip with an expressive stance, vocalizing and excitedly moving its forepaws as though communicating a story to its captivated audience.