Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
This Gold coin is from the reign of John III Ducas (1221/2 - 1254 AD), weight-4.38 g.
- AV Hyperpyron from the Magnesia Mint.
- Graded and authenticated as Almost Uncirculated by NGC.
- Notated as having graffiti/crimped.
- Strike 4/5, Surface 3/5.
- Obverse: Christ enthroned facing.
- Reverse: Half-length figures of John, holding akakia in right hand, and the Virgin Mary, supporting between them a patriarchal cross; (attrib. to John II).
Protect and display your Gold Hyperpyron coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Gold Hyperpyron coin of John III Ducas to your cart today!