This APMEXclusive® 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves coin is beautifully crafted by the Royal Canadian Mint. Once hunted to near extinction, Grey Wolves have made a remarkable comeback and now this legend lives in .9999 fine Silver.
- Contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in an RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 and 20 will come housed in a clear plastic clamshell box sealed with a plastic band.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $2 face value.
- Reverse: Features two wolves with their heads lifted as they howl at the full moon. Includes the weight and purity listed below the wolves.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, a micro-engraved maple leaf with the numeral “16” in the middle along with a reeded edge.
The 2016 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves coin is the second in the Grey Wolf series, and is minted with a limited availability. By comparison, the mint’s Wildlife Series and Birds of Prey Series each have a mintage of 1 million coins.
Display your unique 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
About 30% of the world's population of Grey Wolves is currently found in Canada, though the population extends into the United States. Join the pack and add this 2016 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves MintDirect® Single to your collection today!
Visit our Howling Wolves page to learn more about this fascinating coin.
APMEX has created a process to guarantee these coins are direct from the Royal Canadian Mint to you to ensure that our customers receive only authentic Royal Canadian Mint coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed "Monster Boxes", exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2016 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves MintDirect® Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the Royal Canadian Mint. MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.