This APMEXclusive® 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves coin is beautifully crafted by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Only coins received in the first 30 days of release from the mint are eligible for the MintDirect® Premier designation.
- Each coin contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 30 coins for a total of 22.5 oz of Silver. Multiples of 20 tubes are packaged in Monster Boxes.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, a micro-engraved maple leaf with the numeral “16” in the middle and a reeded edge.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $2 face value.
- Reverse: Features two wolves with their heads lifted as they howl at the full moon. Includes the weight and purity listed below the wolves.
The 2016 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves coin is the second in the Grey Wolf series and is minted with a limited availability. By comparison, the mint’s Wildlife Series and Birds of Prey Series each have a mintage of 1 million coins.
About 30% of the world's population of Grey Wolves is currently found in Canada, though the population extends into the United States. Join the pack and add this 2016 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves MintDirect® Premier Tube to your collection today!
Visit our Howling Wolves page to learn more about this fascinating coin.
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® Premier 2016 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the Royal Canadian Mint.
MintDirect® is a process that provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click here to learn all about MintDirect® products from APMEX.